I branched out today and had an EPIC bar. I probably won’t have another one, but at least I tried. I can’t say I am too fond of lamb mixed with currant. I don’t know….I am weird.
They are super easy snacks for on the go or travel, so maybe I will have them again in the future. I need to try different flavors.
So I am really seeing some great results on my Paleo/crossfit/intuitive plan. I haven’t seen the numbers on the scale drop too much, but this time around I am taking my time.
What I ate Today:
- 1/2 peanut butter Perfect Bar—–frickin A I am addicted to those.
- 1/2 bottle of Multi Green Kombucha
- a couple of blackberries
- 4 oz of grass fed ribeye, simply grilled with some kerry gold butter
- 1 medium zucchini (zoodles) sauteed.
- 4 blackberries
- Lean green monster smoothie—recipe coming soon!!
- 2 oz leftover ribeye
- 2 cups spinach sauté —recipe also coming soon!
- 1 date with coconut oil—best dessert