I totally burned myself trying to make this. The struggle is real. I was working with a coconut shrimp recipe I saw online but I wanted to Chelsify it andddd also get rid of the veggies that were beginning to rot in my fridge. I’m working on making my food pics extra pretty for you…LOOK!!! I have garnishes!!
Paleo Lime Coconut Shrimp Soup
- 2 lbs of shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 2 heaping tablespoons tomato paste mixed with equal parts water
- 1 onion diced
- 8 mushrooms sliced
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 tbs parsley chopped
- Red chili flakes, salt and pepper to taste
- Optional–dash of Tobasco sauce
- melt coconut oil
- saute onions until translucent
- add mushrooms and lower heat to medium
- sprinkle in salt, pepper, garlic, and chili flakes. *option to add dash of tobacco
- add shrimp lower heat to a simmer for approx. 3-5 minutes
- add coconut milk, tomato paste and water and cook for another 2 minutes on low simmer
- add ginger and parsley and simmer for an additional 2 minutes to combine the flavors.
DO SOMETHING AMAZING TODAY YALL and don’t forget to roll out and stretch.