Mmmmmm salmon. I’m getting the most out of this chimichurri sauce. Seriously goes with everything! Salmon in general is so easy to make.
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Take a sheet of aluminum foil and place your salmon fillets on top.
3. Top fish with lemon slices, sea salt and a chunk of @kerrygoldusa herb butter on top of each fillet.
4. Enclose the fish with the foil, leaving some space for steam
5. Bake for about 25 minutes (depending on your ovens as well as how cooked you want the salmon)
7. Option to top with chimichurri sauce (see yesterday’s blog post)